Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Glossip Girl ♥


Hey everyone! xxmassblockxx here and I just wanted to give you an update on my videos. I will be having MUCH MORE videos coming within the next 2 months. So if your not subscribed to me your only gonna miss out on The Clique show season 1 - The Clique 2 movie gossip - Contest - Fan made video by me - Beauty Tips & Tricks - CSOU & More.... All of the Glossip Girl lip gloss flavors from The Clique series. Here's the list in order: Cinnabon Cookie Dough Cotton Candy Kosher Dill Krispy Kreme Mango Ma-Gawd Original Bubblegum Peanut Butter Pina Colada Red Velvet Cupcake Rice Krispie Treat Spaghetti Bolognese Strawberry Milkshake Sugar and Spice Sugar Doughnut Taco Belle Vanilla Espresso Baby's Breath BBQ- Chicken Blueberry Muffin Blueberry Pie Brown Sugar California Roll Candy Apple Candy Cane Caramel Fudge Sundae Sorry if I got some mixed up!

Bushnell V2 Review Cheapest Exercise Bikes Buy Online Vicks Vaporizer Cleaning Right Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links